Saturday, June 20, 2009

Are you a Delta Zeta?


Delta Zeta is filled with many members. We currently have four new members that are excited to be a part of this sorority.

If you are a Delta Zeta Alumni we would love to hear your stories !!
Feel free to leave comments about your favorite memories while being a DZ at Shippensburg!!

Topics of Discussion:
When did you pledge?
How big was your pledge class?
Do you still keep in contact with your sisters?
Did you ever live in the DZ House?
Are you married to a member of a fraternity?
What fraternities were popular when you were at Shippensburg?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... yes, I am a Delta Zeta. I pledged Spring 91 and my number is 500 (the 500 sister in the kappa psi chapter). I still keep in touch with my sisters... last weekend I spent the weekend with Lori Bowman Spring '90 who has been my dearest/closests friend since joining the sorority (and we hung out with some Pi Kaps :-) ). The weekend before that, I attended my little sister's wedding - Casey Cardinal Fall '92 - and was there with Jennifer Frawley, Brandi Phillips, Kristen Kohl, Emily Malinaric and Michele Grube (sorry, can't tell your their pledge classes but they pledged after me). A few weeks before that, Jennifer Adelman Fall 91, Jennifer Huff Fall 91, Lori and I met for our "girls dinner" (which started a long time ago and our numbers have dwindled due to obligations, but we remain strong)and were joined by Chris Lombardo Spring 91 for dinner - none of us had seen Chris since May '94 so you can imagine how fun that was!!!We have a strong sisterhood and I am lucky to have such good sisters that have been there for me through thick and/or thin. Enjoy your experience and don't forget your the bond that joins you.
    Love in DZ,
    Karina Sellhorn

    ReplyDelete